Current employment opportunities at T-Formation. Click the links below to apply.
- Manual processing of customer orders to our order entry system, ensuring that all aspects of each order are correct and ready for a smooth transition to the production department
- Order management and maintenance including but not limited to providing quotes to the client, confirming inventory availability, procuring the blank goods, working with the art department regarding art proofs, communicating with the production and warehouse teams, and tracking deliveries to and from T-Formation
- Ability to problem-solve and assist in finding solutions
- Providing excellent customer service both written and verbally to external and internal customers
- Performs various sales-related tasks, such as product sourcing, idea generation, client development, quotes, etc.
- Participates in regular team meetings and training sessions
- Assists other departments as requested during periods of low order entry demand
- Performs other duties as assigned, which may include answering the main phone line when needed
- Time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and follow through with minimal supervision
- Ability to balance a variety of tasks while maintaining attention to detail
- Ability to establish and retain professional relationships with co-workers, customers, and vendors — both internally and externally
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience in customer service
- Bookkeeping experience is helpful
- Understanding the apparel decoration industry is a plus
- Working knowledge of personal computers, Microsoft Office applications and general familiarity with databases
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Must be a quick learner and able to absorb new information quickly.
- Ability to follow instructions and meet deadlines.
- Ability to represent the company professionally and maintain effective working relationships with customers and co-workers.
- Ability to read, write, and understand English.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Group Life and AD&D
- Supplemental Aflac Plans
- 401(k) matching
- Paid time off
No experience necessary! Must have reliable transportation and good attendance. Listen to music while you work with a diverse staff. Good vibes here. We are results driven, but we have fun! 40+ hours a week available. 8am-4pm Monday-Friday! Health care and benefits after 90 days. $10.50 per hour. Attendance bonus of $50 per week with no missed shifts during work week through April! T-Formation Inc./Midway, FL. is an equal opportunity employer.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully.
The employee will be required to lift/or move up to 20 pounds.
TYPICAL MENTAL DEMANDS: The mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully.
Incumbent is required to exercise effective problem-solving, reasoning and critical thinking skills and deal with co-workers in a professional manner.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to a variety of temperature conditions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Reports to: Production Supervisor/Coordinator/Plant Manager
Press Operator is responsible for setting up and operating the automatic press. Operator must be able to follow written and verbal instructions. Operator must have the ability to solve printing problems, adjust the press to keep a high-quality print. Operator is responsible for good registration, PMS accuracy, and maintaining production at an optimum speed. Operator must ensure production support personnel are always following written or verbal safety guidelines.
Key areas of responsibility
- The Operator receives production order and job assignments from supervisor. Operator reads and understands jobsheet, verifies quantity of garments to be printed, color of garments, size of garments, location to be printed and logo placement
- Operator must ensure all images are printing correctly as instructed on jobsheet
- Operator must ensure all press employees are performing assigned tasks such as setting up jobs, cleaning press area, cleaning press, cleaning tools, and following safety guidelines
- Operator must ensure that all production logs are filled out accurately, daily
- Operator must have all prints approved and signed off by a production supervisor before printing the job
- Operator must have the ability to solve printing issues as they arise
- Operator must ensure everyone at the press is working safely and reports any accidents to production manager or safety coordinator
- Operator must ensure press staff are on time every day as well as on time to and from scheduled breaks
- Operator must ensure the production level of his/her press is at an optimum level
- Operator must perform other duties as assigned
Production Supervisor/Coordinator/Operations Manager
- Ability to operate all functions on M&R automatic screen printing presses
- Ability to setup and register screens in a timely manner
- Basic Mathematic skills such as adding, subtracting, multiplying, and diving
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management
- Ability to follow instructions
- Must have reliable transportation