Are you looking to add custom graphics to your apparel? T-Formation’s Dye Sublimation is the perfect solution. Our Dye Sublimation Printers use specially formulated inks. It is these unique inks that apply the custom design graphics to your apparel. Quickly and effectively.
Dye Sublimation is an ideal method for printing on Polyester Fabrics and Polyester Coated Products.
How Dye Sublimation Works
- At T-Formation, our Dye Sublimation process involves the following:
- Inks Are Dispersed Into Their Gas Form
- Custom Designed Graphic Is Printed Onto Transfer Paper
- Transfer Paper Is Placed Onto Your Apparel
- Heat Press Is Then Used
It is the heat that turns the dried inks into gas. Allowing it to penetrate polyester fabrics. When the polyester is heated, it bonds perfectly with the dispersed inks. Thus creating a permanent graphic design. One that is completely embedded in the material of the apparel.
Types of Fabric Perfect For Dye Sublimation
Our dye sublimation process is perfect for anything polyester. Essentially any item with a polyester coating can be printed on. This includes:
- Mouse Pads
- Coffee Mugs
- Metal Plates
Why Use Dye Sublimation
The gaseous state of the ink during dye sublimation produces the best results for your apparel or items. You get a smooth image that is fully embedded into the material with the highest resolution possible.
When you need:
- Purchasing Power
- Custom Decoration
- Value Added Services (VAS) including Pad Printing, Hang Tagging, Poly Bagging, and Pre-Pack Direct Shipping to hundreds of destinations.
There’s only one name to remember. T-Formation.